Commonwealth Civilian Coronavirus Corps (CCCC)
Join the NHC Commonwealth Civilian Coronavirus Corps (CCCC) to help social service agencies reduce healthcare challenges brought on by COVID-19.
As a NHC CCCC member you will serve with some of Northeastern Pennsylvania's most innovative non-profits as a trained Community Health Worker. You will gain hands-on experience in public health and vaccine support, help meet basic needs like food and healthcare in underserved communities impacted by COVID and explore careers in healthcare and public health.
- Knowledge of the communities in NEPA
- Interest in learning more about community health, public health or social services
- Communication skills
- Desire to serve underserved communities
- High School diploma or GED
- 18 years or older
- Be a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States
CCCC members will earn:
- $15.00/hour stipend for a one-year service term (2000 hours).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, if needed.
- Assistance with childcare, if eligible.
- Access to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), if eligible.
- A $6,345.00 Educational Award at the completion of the service year that can be paid to existing student loans or used for future educational opportunities.
- Eligible to apply for the PA Community Health Worker Certification (CCHW) through the PA Certification Board.
For more information contact:
Mary Theresa Mazur